It is the most popular turnstile that’s widely used for access control in stadiums, factories, banks, dormitories, or public transit sites where the access is controlled or monitored and one-person entry is preferred. It can be integrated with all types of card reader, ticketing machines and are suitable for outdoor sheltered installation.
- Tripods are usually at lock position during normal operation.
- Tripod arms mechanism will unlock upon valid signal and re-lock after each complete arm rotation or time-out preset by the controller.
- Tripod arm will unlock and drop allowing access in the event of a power failure. (Additional feature on selected model.)
- The mechanism drive design allows the arm to be push through effortlessly without any expensive motor. An electro-mechanical device acts as a positive lock mechanism to prevent double entry at the same time.
- Self-entering and anti-action mechanisms are also incorporated to ensure complete rotation of the arm and prevent reverse rotation respectively. In addition, a spring damper system is added to ensure smooth operation.
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here