Providing single-door proximity access control, EntryProx™ is ideal for small installations or remote locations when used in conjunction with an online system. This rugged, attractive unit can easily be modified to become an online reader by switching to a Wiegand output mode, allowing it to connect to any OEM controller. EntryProx™ is compatible with all HID proximity cards and keytags.
- Invalid PIN Lockout: prevents unauthorized persons from gaining PIN code entry by trial and error.
- Batch Load by Presentation: allows up to 2000 HID cards or keytags, in any format up to 37 bits, to be loaded by entering a single keypad command sequence. Each card/keytag is then presented to the reader.
- 12-Position Keypad: for PIN entry or programming; the PIN keypad is functional in Wiegand mode.
- Single Read Mode: prevents Anti-Passback errors when the EntryProx is in Wiegand mode.
- Block Delete: allows a sequential range of cards/keytags to be deleted from the EntryProx by user location.
- Detachable antenna module: can be mounted up to10 feet away from the control unit, indoors or outdoors.
- Optional handheld printer: prints transactions or card database via an infrared link.
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here