PCS 3D Camera is the second-generation hardware platform with a reduced form factor and on-board micro SD storage. Customer data for up to six areas of interest is collected in real-time and streamed from the device for intra-day reporting and alerting.
Data is packaged in XML messages and delivered to in-store or data center servers over a variety of delivery mechanisms.
Optionally, data can be delivered daily via e-mail. On-board Flash storage ensures that data is protected against network failures for up to 10 days even through power loss.
- Collects and stores metrics at one minute granularity.
- Simultaneously counts adults, children, and shopping units in separate data streams.
- Filters objects based on height, shape and size i.e. children, shopping carts, and strollers as desired.
- Robust and accurate metrics across a broad set of environments: indoor/outdoor and high traffic.
- Adjusts automatically to environmental changes such as lighting and temperature
- IP addressable, enabling remote management and support, including software upgrades.
- No additional in-store devices required for data collection and delivery.
- Simple, intuitive web interface provides full device configuration and management capabilities.
- Easy, unobtrusive, overhead mounting with support for oblique views.
- Supports scheduled streaming digital video output for remote data validation
- Flash memory stores configuration settings and up to 10 days of data.
- Data packaged in XML packets and delivered over HTTP protocol, FTP, or daily e-mail.
- Real-time data delivery.
- Digital I/O and RS485 support.
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here