GV‐ Cloud Camera is a series of light‐ weight, easy‐ to‐ install network cameras designed for small businesses. When motion is detected, the camera saves the surveillance videos in the micro SD card, which can be stored in GeoVision’s cloud storage.
There are three ways to remotely access GV‐ Cloud Cameras from your PC and mobile devices. You can watch live view and play back recordings of multiple GV‐ Cloud Cameras.
- myGVcloud Portal: Log in www.mygvcloud.com using Web browsers on PC
- myGVcloud CamViewer: Install myGVcloud CamViewer on PC
- myGVcloud CamApp: Install myGVcloud CamApp on Android or iOS mobile devices
- 1/2.5” progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 720
- Cloud storage
- YouTube live streaming
- Built‐in intelligent IR LEDs for night vision (Up to 10 m)
- DC 5V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Ingress protection for outdoor surveillance (IP67)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Tampering alarm
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Dual streams in H.264
- Recording upon motion detection
- Built‐in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here