The GV‐Hot Swap VMS System V5 features a powerful data storage capacity. It comes with a selection of 4U (20‐bay) or 3U (16 / 8‐bay) and hot‐swappable SATA mobile racks. Depending on HDD size, the GV‐Hot Swap VMS System V5 can store up to 120 terabytes of recorded data. Support for hot‐swapping makes data storage and management more convenient.
GeoVision Surveillance System empowers the GV‐Hot Swap VMS System V5 with a maximum of 64 audio and video channels. Its networking capability makes remote access and control of the system possible. Additionally, its compatibility with other GeoVision accessories can cater to any kinds of needs or budgets. By extending the compatibility to the third‐party IP devices (license required), GV‐VMS software provides a pure IP solution to GV‐Hot Swap VMS System V5.
- Powered by Intel Core i7 Processor
- 64‐bit Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Support GPU Decoding
- Support up to 64 channels (pure IP surveillance)
- Three‐monitor display (additional displays supported with optional graphic cards
- Maximum storage capacity up to 120 TB (4U 20‐Bay) / 96 TB (3U 16‐Bay) / 48 TB (3U 8‐Bay)
- Hot‐swap status LED panel
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- 4U (20‐bay) or 3U (16 / 8‐bay) hot‐swap SATA HDDs for data storage
- Built‐in 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Extreme performance for GV‐VMS software operation
- Recovery from internal hard disk
- RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 00 / 10 / 50 / 60 data protection (optional)
- Compatible with full selections of GeoVision accessories
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here