The GV‐FER521 is an outdoor fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location using just one camera. The distorted hemispherical image of the fisheye camera will be converted into the conventional rectilinear projection.
Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface using an IE browser. In addition, the GV‐ FER521 seamlessly integrates with the GV‐ System, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
The GV‐ Fisheye IP Camera is designed to be mounted on the ceiling, wall or ground. There are two ways to mount the GV‐ FER521 on the ceiling, Hard Ceiling Mount and In‐Ceiling Mount. In‐Ceiling Mount allows the camera to be mounted into the ceiling, revealing a small portion of the camera.
- 5MP progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Electronic Day/Night function
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- EN50155 compliance for rolling stock applications
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Provides 360 and 180 degrees panorama view
- No mechanical moving parts
- Digital Object Tracking
- Built‐in Web server for monitoring through IE browser
- NAS Recording
- Recording assigned by GV‐Edge Recording Manager (Windows, Mac version)
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Up to 10 fps at 2560 x1920
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- 2D noise reduction
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Tampering alarm
- Two‐way audio
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built‐in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
* No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
* For optimal performance and compatibility, it is highly recommended to use a GV-NAS System.
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here