GV‐ FE3403 is an indoor fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location. It can be installed to the ceiling, wall, wall corner and the pole. The camera is equipped with an IR LED ring that provides infrared illumination under low‐ light situations. Its distorted hemispherical image of the camera can be converted into a conventional rectilinear projection. Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface. In addition, the camera seamlessly integrates with the GV‐ System, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
- 1/3.2’’ progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 2048 x 1536
- Day and night (with removable IR‐cut filter)
- IR ring with effective distance up to 10 m (32.81 ft)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Vandal resistance (IK10+ for metal casing)
- PoE + (IEEE 802.3at)
- Mini USB slot for WiFi Adapter or USB hard drive
- Built‐in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- NAS Recording
- Recording assigned by GV‐Edge Recording Manager (Windows, Mac version)
- Built‐in microphone and speaker
- Digital Object Tracking
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- No mechanical moving parts
- Two‐way audio
- 2D noise reduction
- Tampering alarm
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
* No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
* For optimal performance and compatibility, it is highly recommended to use a GV‐NAS System.
Please click here to download a copy of the product brochure.
If you require any details, please contact us here